Wednesday, March 28, 2012

.Kleenex Share a Pack.

I don't know if you remember that my first blog about free samples was that of Kleenex Cool Touche tissues. If you never read that previous post, feel free to leave this one and go on ahead to read it! And then come back to read this one! This one is mostly aimed at the Share Pack I sent my boyfriend, which was how I got my samples. I sent him one, and in returned received 3 full sized tissues of the same kind. Basically, mine looked like this:
     When I signed up, I was given the option to "share a pack" with someone else! So, I kind of could not think of anyone outside my household who I could have sent this pack with other than my boyfriend, so I filled out his information, and I got an email verifying that a share pack was being sent on his way and would be in his mail within 4-8 weeks. I was eager to see what he got, but I was the first one to receive my samples first. I got the above, but while waiting, I thought I was going to get this:
This is actually the share pack that my boyfriend received; the one that I thought I was going to get as well. It's cute, right! I think so. And he got WAY more tissues, compared to the 3 that I got!
It came in this, cover, if you will. 

The length, about size of my palm.
     I am a weird person. Any little thing, I find cute and useful. That is why I sent my boyfriend a pack, besides the fact that I love him and that Kleenex are "Softness worth sharing." How are you not going to want to share something FREE either!? I know I would have been delighted if I had received something this cute and adorable!

     Unfortunately, the "Share a pack" offer does not exist anymore. I went to their website a while back and usually, the "share a pack" offer would be on their home page and so, but I could no longer find it anywhere on the website.

     Either way, Kleenex are a great brand. So soft and, obviously, useful cleaning up our messes and making us look presentable and clean!

The top, where you get the tissues.










You might have read this post and found it pointless, and I apologize. Keep in mind though, I kinda write everything that is on my mind, and seeing how these were free samples, I HAD to share with you! And they are adorable, and free. 

No comments:

Post a Comment