Monday, March 19, 2012

.Breathe Right Samples.

     Just like my previous post, I received my latest sample in the mail, but instead of kleenex Cool Touch samples, I received the breathe right advance nasal strips. I have never tried any of these before. I actually have no real use for them; I can... breathe right. Although, there are a few in my family that do have problems sleeping at night, they might be the ones to give these a try. Can't say I never think of them!
     Well, among all the things in the mail, my uncle brought in an envelope saying it was for moi. I actually thought it was just junk. When I looked closely, I noticed it was about a 6x3, a bit smaller than a regular picture. Then, as I got closer to it, I saw the bold black letters on the left, and of course, I got happy.
.My Breathe Right envelope.
I didn't wait long, so I opened my envelope. In there, I found my contents:
.Breathe Right strips. 
Opening the pack, I found this:
If I take a survey, I have a chance to "WIN $500" and who doesn't want that?
.Instructions to apply correctly.
So, these are the instructions on how to use the Breathe Right Advanced Nasal Strips. You have to wash your face and dry thoroughly. You place the Top band on the midline of the nose, and the Longer bottom band on the nostril flare. Then, when placed, it might lift up a bit, but that's because it is opening up the nose.
On the instructions it also says that one of the best ways to remove the strips is if you remove while washing your face with warm water or while in the shower. While doing this, one should remove the strip slowly because it could hurt or irritate the skin.
.There are 2 samples. 
Now, I have to find a candidate who will test these babies out and see if they recommend them. I know a couple of people who might use them, but if they do like these and they chose to buy them, they get to use this as well:
$1.50 off Breathe Right Advanced coupon. Yay!
This coupon doesn't expire until the end of the year, which is a good thing, because it saves money whenever we have to. But the most important thing is knowing if they work.
And that is the purpose of this blog and all the other posts of the samples I am soon to receive. It's all for you guys; to see for yourselves that these deals are not bad, and if it happens to you as it has to me, you start seeing deals EVERYWHERE you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment