Saturday, March 17, 2012

.Free Samples. Yay!

About a month ago, I decided to start looking for free samples on the web. What turned out into stumbling into a simple perfume sample on Facebook, turned out to me looking for sample engines on Google, and boy, what a turn out! I've found samples from everything for detergent, to teas, to food, to perfumes, to even condoms... and Kleenex! And who doesn't love Kleenex tissue?
     I actually received my sample of Kleenex tissue today in the mail. I know, I've been getting all these weird looks from my family when they saw what they were, but I am actually happy. For one, the whole samples deal was not a lie. They actually do send you your samples, but make sure you're on a verified web page! You know, not one of those, "Hey! Sign up for your sample, but answer all these never ending surveys to make you want to quit and not get a sample in the end!" I was about to make some mistakes like that and I'm glad I caught myself on time. That and I am scared of my laptop contracting viruses and all. Hell, I bought this laptop on my own! I want to keep it safe.
The anticipated envelope.

This is how my "package" arrived. It's basically about the size of a 6x4 inch picture and inside are my contents. In the corner you can see the company's address: 
Kimberly- Clark
1361 Waube Lane
Green Bay, WI 54304
Under, you can see:
NEW!
Kleenex

Cool Touch Facial Tissue
Samples Inside!
Under that, is my address which... well, I guess later on you guys will be able to see.
It's a light blue envelope. Can't wait!
So... What are the contents? I'm not going to lie, I wish the company could actually send full sized trials, but how many they sent are good enough for me! I'm going to save them, for when the time is right. Like, for when I get really sick and besides my boyfriend's kisses, the other soft thing I'll be able to feel will be these.

The cover. 

The contents of the envelope at first surprised me before opening them because it felt a bit hard. So when I opened the envelope, the answers to my questions were answered. Where the free samples come in is a cardboard cover, if you will. It's folded. The cover is as appears on the right. Apparently, the tissues I received come with Cool Touch, which as the picture to the right shows, are a soft and cool approach to use for when you are hit with something like sun burn.
Ouch!
According to the model, they are as soothing as ice to the face, a face with slight sunburn. Good enough to convince me because I love thee cold!

Inside. Is that... a coupon?!
The inside looks much like so. A little introductions to the new Kleenex Cool Touch Tissues, with pictures of the product and a descriptions which reads:
KLEENEX Cool Touch tissue is the only tissue that actively releases a cool sensation to soothe a sore nose on contact.


Visit http://kleenex.com/ to learn more. 
(By the way, now that we are on the subject, I was able to sign up for my sample by going to their website and clicking on "Send a free share pack ->" link under Share! Send a pack. Get a pack. Signing up is so easy and fast, and when you send your friend/ partner a sample, you can customize a bit. How awesome is that?!) Now, back to what I was writing.
The other side has a little yellow arrow pointing at the corner, saying, "Open here to reveal your FREE samples. Then feel the difference for yourself!" Of course I'm going to "open here" to reveal my samples, and this is what I got:
3 samples of the Cool Touch Kleenex!
Basically, I can't wait to try these. I love Kleenex, and to be honest, I thought they were going to send some of those little travel sized packs, the ones that look like this: 

Travel pack.
That would be good, right? I mean, that could be a more convincing sample. Yet, I am still happy with the ones that I have. And even better was that I was able to share it. I sent one to my boyfriend, who, as from what I know, still needs to get his. Either way, I can't wait to receive more samples. That and I got a coupon, which I need to use by the end of the month and that is $0.40. Not much, but who cares!

     Either way, just try looking for any deals you might find. And try something like I did. Go to some of your favorite product's website and look through the pages to see if you find "free samples" anywhere throughout the pages. Go to any search engine of your choice and type in "free samples," being as general as "free samples" or specific like "free detergent samples." In the search engine, when you type "free samples," there will be websites who specifically list free samples and their links. Some of these are:
http://www.mysavings.com/free-product-samples-section/
http://www.myfreeproductsamples.com/
Don't hesitate to fill out the forms to receive your samples. They may take up to 2 months, but it is totally worth it. I'll keep you posted on the rest of the samples I receive.
Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment