Wednesday, March 28, 2012

.Sample Reviews.

     I don't know if you read my previous blog, but if you haven't, go check it out. Or, you could keep reading this new post, and stay tuned to what I have to say about the samples I used! It's really up to you.
I wanted to use these products, so I took advantage when I actually had somewhere to go: school. So, I woke up, excited, just by the thought of knowing I would use my samples, and I already knew which I would use! Practically, my day, will be jotted down as follows:
I started my day by using a new shampoo/ conditioner. One that I received as a free sample and that I was so eager to try, mainly because of it's smell, but also because it promised not to weigh down my hair, leave it greasy, or puff it up. I must say, I was delighted with this product! I used the shampoo and conditioner of Pantene Aqua Light, shown to the left. It was so light, and foamed up just as any shampoo would, and with a little amount as well. I didn't have to use much, like I usually do with my thick and sometimes greasy hair, and the wonderful smell lasted me a long time!
     Before washing my hair with the Pantene, I went through a lot of shampoos. Exactly before this Pantene shampoo, I used Organix, a natural shampoo free of anything chemical. I liked the product a lot, mainly it's aroma as well, but I would notice that, it wasn't quite the shampoo for me, which sucked. It left my hair feeling a bit dry and it also left it feeling really puffy. Maybe it's because I don't straighten or blow dry my hair, which would probably eliminate the dryness and puffiness, but that's just how I treat my hair. Before Organix, my hair used to come out smooth, without having to blow dry it or straighten it, but the only thing I lacked was the shine, which my mom always wanted me to have. My hair would come out smooth, but dull, which saddened me, because I, not to sound conceited, think I have good looking hair!
     Having used Pantene, I felt the difference right away actually. Sometimes when I washout the shampoo off my hair, I can feel the instant weighing down of it. Believe it or not, once I rinsed off the Pantene, I felt it smooth, clean and light right away. I used the conditioner, only at the tips, of course, and felt the same results.
     The next thing I had to do was brush my teeth before leaving for school, of course. I used the Crest toothpaste that was sent as a sample. Honestly, I don't really like it. I didn't really feel a difference at the end of the day, like I usually do with the Colgate toothpaste. Yeah, I said it. I prefer Colgate! Oh well.
     Unlike Crest, I was also delighted by the Scope mouthwash! After having rinsed my mouth with this low burn mouthwash, every time I spoke, I could feel the freshness. My boyfriend and I left my house and headed to his to eat breakfast. We ate eggs with ham, and some torillas, which like always, were delicious. I was uber hungry, so you know I ate like nothing. I was worried though, that my mouth was going to smell of egg and what not, but even after having ate, I STILL felt my mouth was fresh! I was happy, throughout most of day. You see, one of the things I like about my toothpaste is that I can go the whole day without feeling plaque or any residues on my teeth, but with Crest, I didn't feel that. Oh well, maybe it was just me, but I know for sure I will still use the Scope Dual Blast mouthwash.
     But before I had left my house, I wanted to use one more sample, something that would add on to me smelling good! So, I used this perfume sample:
This is Orange, by BOSS. It had a delighting scent. If I can compare correctly, it slightly smelled alike Chanel #5, but that's just me. It did precisely what I want out of a perfume, and have been trying to find: it lasted! I have problems with finding perfumes which will last at least more than half a day, but I have had no luck! Gosh, until I have money, I will be able to buy any perfume I might want, just like this one. I really liked it. Definitely, must buy!

     So, to end it all, I will most likely use and buy full size versions of Pantene Aqua Light shampoo and conditioner, Scope Dual Blast mouthwash, and one day, BOSS: Orange. You guys should try and sign up for the P&GbrandSampler kit. It was through them that I was able to receive the 3 upper samples and plus, they come with coupons that are sure to save you money! These are great brands, too, and getting them for free is a plus!
     Hope you enjoyed this last blog. If any questions or suggestions, feel free to email me at jvargas0219@aol.com, or on my Facebook page which you can like and support! You reading this means a lot to me, and if there's anyway I can give back, let me know. ;) Enjoy!
-Yoshi

No comments:

Post a Comment