Monday, March 12, 2012

.Social Media.

Top 5 websites I use:
  1. Facebook 
  2. Tumblr 
  3. Blogger 
  4. Yahoo  
  5. Stumbleupon
Facebook, obviously everyone has heard of it, is a great way to keep in touch with friends from afar and who are right next to you, seriously. At least that's what I've experienced a couple of times with a friend or two. I like the accessibility. Not that many people liked/ like the whole Timeline change, but I grew fond of it. It's not that hard. I mean, it does get a bit hard to get used to, but that's just any random website with different operations that catch you by surprise and make them seem like out of this world. Facebook's been notorious for having changes here and there, but regardless what others say, it's still a great social website.

Tumblr is a great way to loose your time, and so is Blogger. hahaha I don't mean it in a bad way, I just know from experience, specially when you're trying to handle both of these at the same time. Now, I love that on Tumblr you can post pictures. You can post texts, just like this regular blog. You can post quotes. Music. Videos. I guess pretty much anything. The only thing that I don't like is that it feels really strange.... To me it's like if you're trying to compete for someone's attention, mainly because random people see them and regard/ disregard to their choosing. I'm not the stranger crowd. Don't get me wrong, again. If you're reading this and I don't know you, it's just in hopes that I might entertain you or write down something that you might find in common with your common stranger, me. It's just... On Facebook you get to hear their opinions and what they like as well. Tumblr... is still pretty great.

Blogger. What can I say about Blogger. It's great!!! I love to write on this thing! I seriously can't say anything bad about it. :)

I use Yahoo... mainly to text my boyfriend or anyone else with a phone. I became phone-less about 4+ months ago, when I lost my job... or was just not called back to go it... ugh. Any who. It's a good e-mail website. The only thing that I don't like is that if you're e-mailing/ texting back and forth, it's not like Facebook/ Tumblr/ Twitter where your notification will be on the top of the tabs pages. You can send an e-mail and get a response back a minute later, but if you're busy, you won't be notified unless you're constantly checking.

Stumbleupon is one of the greatest inventions in my opinion. Think of it as research and the company delivering to the variety of your needs. I love the fact that they recommend things that you might like. Like any other entertaining site, this will keep you hooked for hours, no kidding. It's a great website.


No comments:

Post a Comment