Friday, March 23, 2012

.Updating Posts.

I tend to try to write a blog a day whenever I can, but lately I've been going about 3 days without having written any and I apologize for that. If anything, I thought I'd let you know that I don't forget about what I'm aiming to do here and that is why I write this apology. Don't think that I'm not going to write anymore; I AM! I've just been a bit busy, yet still thinking of what new topics to talk about.

I have been receiving samples in the mail still and I know that I am going to be writing about that. I am just waiting on them to pile up to write something "blog worthy." I have actually been getting the perfume samples, and man... I get these perfumes are costly to produce, but why not send us trials we can actually use and brag about to others? Any who, later on you will be able to see them and hear more about them.

I guess I also did not tell you that a few days prior to having received my Kleenex samples, my boyfriend got his, huh? Well, his sample is much better than mine. He got what I actually thought I would get as well, but I am glad he still liked it; even though he was a bit surprised at first.

Well, I think that's all I'm going to write for today. Feel free to send me any questions or suggestions to:                                             jvargas0219@aol.com

I'll be posting soon, so make sure you check in every once in a while and once again, I apologize for not keeping too much up to date. Love you guys and thank you.
-Yoshilyn

"S" is for Song:

Song of the day: Lonely Boy by The Black Keys.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oV5OGh8D-ok

I've had this song stuck in my head all this time. If you've heard it, I'm sure it doesn't hurt to hear it again. If this is the first time you hear this song, try them out. They are a really great band.
Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment