Monday, March 26, 2012

.Recent Samples.

     Okay. I haven't written on this for so long. I'm so sorry. And if I say I've been really busy, will you believe me? Well, it is true. Some catching up on homework here and there, doing some stuff around the house and elsewhere... Ahhh. So now, finally some time to spend time opening up some samples. Or... at least one.
     So, what would you like to see first? I received the perfume samples, as well as the Tide Pods. Iiiiiiiiiiiiii think I'll show you the perfume samples first.

Boss: Orange
Boss: Orange sample
Escada: Island Kiss

Escada: Island Kiss sample



     I have not opened these samples or tried them. I'm honestly waiting for a right opportunity to use them, so I can smell super! Fyi, if you did not notice, these samples come in postage card size. The cover picture is usually the picture used for advertisement. The back comes with your address and the "samples." They are usually a little wipe that comes covered with the perfume, but like I said, I'm waiting to use them. That and until the other samples come. 
 
     I'm not going to lie; I was a bit disappointed about the samples. I honestly thought I was going to get something much more like this:
     But, believe it or not, these little perfume bottles sometimes cost much more than the actual perfumes that you can get for a bigger quantity. Although, what's so bad about giving out these sized samples, specially if you are confident that people will buy your fragrances?

     Well, until I find the right time, I will not open these samples just yet. Although, you have to keep in mind that you have to keep these stored in a cool place, where no light hits them. Just like any perfume bottle. If these are exposed, the smell might go away quickly and it just might not be the same. Also, try to get perfumes that come mostly in glass bottles; not plastic.

Now, to the Tide sample. This is the Tide Pod sample:
Yeah, I only received one. How cheap, right?! hahaha I think I just say that because I'm ghetto and I want to receive more, but sometimes it's hard not to want more specially when these companies are the ones receiving the most money. Any who, enough with my cheap ranting! Sorry.


Washing machine package.





 This is the cute little package the Tide Pods come in. I thought it was a cute presentation, and that it made sense, seeing how it's a product for laundry. They should make all their presentations like this!

Below is what you see when you open the "lid" of the cute washing machine, which is your sample and a little info on what is inside.                                                            
Opening the "lid."
 You also   receive a little thank you from the company:





So pretty much, all these samples are still yet to be tried. I'm waiting to wash a couple of good looking clothes to use the Pod, so it can reserve their nice colors and they could smell great! And maybe I'll use one of the samples? If I remember correctly, I ordered a bunch more samples, and I just can't wait for them to get here soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment