Tuesday, April 3, 2012

.Metamucil and Garnier Fructis.

Hello everyone! I know, I have not written in a while; mostly do to the other reason that the free samples have not gotten here fast enough! These samples just don't want to get here fast enough apparently, which is sad because I already want to try them ASAP!
     Any who, I have received a few samples since my last post and here they are:

     This is my Metamucil sample from Walmart. Yes, Walmart! I did not know that they had a "Sample Center" just like Target and Kmart do, but they do! Nonetheless, click the link here on Metamucil, scroll down, and fill out the application. Sure enough, in no time, you will get a package like the one to the left, from Walmart, with your name on it and samples inside.
Well, there goes my Metamucil sample, inside this package. Metamucil is a fiber supplement which is beneficial to your health. It not only helps your tummy if you ever feel irregular, but it also helps your heart, specially if you are in high risk of cholesterol. It is approved by the FDA to help lower cholesterol, so now there's something else besides Honey Nut Cheerios to help in that department, ey? More information on the topics above are provided to you in the pack where the samples come!

     These are my Metamucil samples. I received two, and their size is pretty big. These coupons were still intact to the packaging. You can also clearly see the "$2.00 coupon underneath samples!" I think I am going to clearly give this product a try sometime soon. I admit, just like a lot of people need it, I need way more fiber than I might not even take in. Also, I, at my age, suffer from Cholesterol, and all the things the doctor told me could happen to me in the future are scary as hell! Who wants to suffer from a Stroke or a Heart attack, and lets face it, the numbers in their studies are not in my favor either. I am a Latina, and a woman. We are in way more risk of developing these problems in the future, and the stakes are higher if you are a smoker, which, thank goodness, I am not. Pew... Honestly, it does scare me to death and ever since the doctor told me of those consequences, I think of them constantly, and they are not good thoughts to have in mind. So, now that I have a free sample that can potentially lower my cholesterol and maybe even help me in some weight loss, why not give it a try and change some habits, right? And how hard can it be with a $2 coupon!
     Another product that I received was that of the new Garnier Fructis Pure Clean Clear 2 in 1 shampoo. I have yet to try this shampoo as I am currently using the Pantene Aqua Light Shampoo and Conditioner, which, as I have said before, are such a delight for me! I guess that once I am done with the Pantene samples I will try the Garnier one. Any who, this is how the sample arrived:





     The Garnier Fructis pack explains what the product does. It does not weigh down hair with heavy residues and contains no silicone. Also, another important note is that it is 92% biodegradable, meaning that once the product is washed off the hair, it will leave the least amount of residues that could linger in the washed off water. The product, once again, promotes no weighing down of the hair, and a much more healthier, stronger, and shinier hair.
     I don't know if you can quite see from the picture, but the sample is basically the packet that has the picture of the shampoo bottle on it. It's a good sized sample, but I need some time to try it.
     If you were able to notice, I tried putting the links where you can fill out the forms for you to receive these exact same samples. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment