Friday, April 6, 2012

Latest Samples: .Purex, Simple, & 5 Hour Energy.

Hello to you all! If you are reading this, you know it's the latest from the newest samples I have just received. Just for a little advertisement though. Do not forget to tell your friends about the Facebook page I specially created just for you guys and these samples and more you can receive at Samples/ Reviews & Everything in Between. Hit "Like" to receive the latest forms to fill out and the latest information! And I am not only doing advertisement, I want to Thank you guys once again for the support! My blog page has, since the initial launch until now, received 132 page views, and it all could not be if it was not for you guys! Honestly, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!
     Okay, so, to get to the point. Lately, I have not received the same amount of samples as I did a few weeks ago, with getting samples about 5 or 4 times a week. So, I gathered the last three samples and here they are:
.Purex Liquid Laundry Detergent.

.Simple Skin Care Face Wash.













     These are the 3 latest samples I received in the mail. One is from Purex. Much like the Tide Pods, this sample came in a laundry looking cover, and is also a little square filled with liquid detergent.
     The next sample is Simple. It is a face wash, made with no dyes, perfumes, or irritants; great for those with sensitive skin. Apparently, this product is "UK's #1 Facial Skincare," and now, it will be put to the test.
     The other came along with Simple; it's 5 Hour energy drink. I heard it was good, but to only drink half the bottle if you're going to take a test or do something not too stressful. Really?

.5 Hour Energy Drink. 
     I know for sure I am going to use the Purex ultra packs detergent. Now that I remember, I have to do laundry, so Purex will do just fine. Alike the Tide Pods, I only received one little pack, but I don't have too much clothes, so I'm sure it will suffice.
     Unfortunately, I do not have the link for the Simple sample; I think the trial expired. Nonetheless, the product seems great. No dyes, perfumes, harsh irritants? Anybody would love a product like this! I have done some reading. You see, I have oily skin, and if I get anything having to do with facial cleansers, I have to check they do not contain moisturizers because it will add oil to my oily complexion. It's a thing I have been struggling for years. It's ugly and I do not like it because it makes me feel embarrassed. Furthermore, I did some of the reading and it seems like it is a good product. Obviously, with any product, there were mixed reviews, but either way, I think I will give Simple Refreshing Wash Gel a try. More on what the product offered me and if it was good enough later on.
     5 hour energy drink... There has been much debate on this product. I have heard from a lo of people that it is a great product. Unless you know you are going to be running up and down at work, or doing more productive things, only take half of this. I don't really find myself needing to use this energy drink or any other for that matter, but my friends have told me stories about using the whole bottle and not having great experiences.

So here are the actual samples that came in their packages. The Purex pack, the bottle of Simple facial wash, and the bottle of 5 hour energy drink. None, other than  Purex gave me a coupon, but it seems like all these are affordable so there shouldn't be a real need for a coupon.

     Unfortunately, it seems like the promotions for free samples of these kind are gone. I could not find links to any more supplies of these, but I'm sure they will have more to offer soon. Hope you enjoyed these and considered buying the products. If there's anything you'd like to suggest, or, if you'd like to share the samples you have found, feel free to tag
Samples/ Reviews & Everything in Between on Facebook, share the page, and tell your friends about the offers they could get. I mean, I am a college student and right now, the money situation is not all that good, so how could someone going through the same things as I not love free samples! Any who, I hope you enjoyed this entry!

No comments:

Post a Comment