Sunday, April 15, 2012

Lipton: Tea & Honey/ Burt's Bees: GUD lotion

I don't know if it's because of the weather, or there are just delays on the arrival of the samples, but the ones that are suppose to be arriving at home are taking a very long time to get here. I try to let there be time between posts so that I have something to say about every week, but these samples are just not getting here on time! Any who, I thought I'd let you in on the latest samples I got. But first, to let you guys know which ones of the previous samples I used and tried.

     As I had previously stated, I had received a travel sized samples of Pantene Aqua Light Shampoo and Conditioner and loved it. So, about 2 weeks ago I decided to buy myself the actual product and I am finally in love with a shampoo! My hair does not feel puffy, does not feel greasy or weighed down, is always really soft, doesn't really get tangled, or feel dry. It is always shiny and the way it smells is just, oh, too good in my opinion. I usually take my showers as soon as I wake up. Lately I've been putting up my hair in a pony tail when I go to sleep, but I mostly leave it loose, but no matter what way I have it, the smell of the shampoo is still usually there in the mornings when I wake up! Freshness that lasts a whole day!
     I have oily skin, which I hate. I feel it is and looks nasty. Not that I'm oozing the stuff, it's just that if there is a really nice, bright day and I go out, I feel like my face is mirroring the shine off of the sun and feel everyone is looking. The feeling is about the same sometimes when I wake up in the morning. This one day in particular, I remembered I had received a sample for Simple Refreshing Facial wash and decided to bring it in the shower with me. I took my shower, but before being done, I used Simple. Honestly, I thought at first it was going to leave my skin oily yet again or later on, but when I used it, my skin felt a tash bit firmer, but soft, not dry, but not oily either. I was surprised and skeptical at first, but to me, it seemed to work on the first try. Just to play it on the safe side though, I have only used the product two times, because I kind of broke out a bit around my face and upon reading some reviews for it, some women said this occurred to them as well, so I just thought I'd stop it before it broke me out. Honestly, I started breaking out the day before yesterday, and before those days, I had not used Simple, so I do not know if to attribute it to the product or not, but like I said, I'm still going to play it safe and I will just use it when I know or feel I have to use it. Otherwise, a really good product that will leave your face feeling really, really smooth!
     Last, but not least, this:
  
That, I am holding, is a Kleenex share pack I received in the mail about a week or so ago. It was from my boyfriend and well, me loving the little things in life, was so surprised and loved it! It came along with a really cute note, but I was honestly surprised because I did not know it was from him when my mom first gave it to me. When did he send it? I don't know. Maybe a day he was using my computer and I was watching tv thinking he was playing? Oh, he's good! I let him know I had gotten my delivery and now, we both shared a gift. Cheap, but who cares! It's useful and handy!

     Okay, so now to the samples I have recently received! 













     This is the sample I received for Lipton Tea & Honey Mango Pineapple to go drink mix. The top is one of the cover folds, the upper right picture is the sample packet, and to the right is a $0.50 coupon to use on my purchase of the drink mix. The cover where the sample arrived gives you information about the ingredients the company uses and how it is beneficial. I have not yet tried the sample, mainly because I am waiting for the right time of the year to use it. You know, for when it gets all sunny and hot. Maybe I will enjoy it with some ice, a sandwich, and maybe a mango? I don't know, but when I do, I will write it all down here for you guys.
     The other sample I received in the mail was Gud Body Lotion sample by Burt's Bees:
This is from one of the covers of the cover the sample came in, if that makes any sense. Any way, right here they pretty much list most of their products. I received lotion, but they also have shampoos, body wash, body mists, and even hand soap! Sounds all good, specially if you want to smell good, and let me tell you, it really does smell good.
How do I know this product smells good? First of all, my hands are usually not dry, but sometimes after washing some dishes and then coming as soon as I can to the computer, my hands start feeling wrinkly and dry. To tell you the truth, even before writing this blog I applied a bit of the lotion to my hands. At first, I thought my hands were going to be left with a sticky like residue, but that quickly went away, followed by hours of great smell. As you can see to the left, I got the Floral Cherrynova sample and it smelled really, really good. It was not strong nor light. It just lasted! And I can still smell it! It left my hands feeling really smooth, so maybe they convinced me! I might buy the product, specially because I want to see if the body mist and lotion combined will have a longer smelling effect, seeing how some of the perfumes I've put on lately don't last at all, which angers me, but any way... I might just buy it with this:
Yup, $1.00 off my purchase of the Gud product. (Get it? You see what I did there? I was going to write "good" but because their name is "Gud," I used that instead! hahaha) Sorry, I apologize if that didn't make you smile. I'm running on little sleep right now actually. I had to make myself laugh a little bit and you too, if possible. Did it work? Well, I'll just give it a try some other time.

Remember, if you have any questions, suggestions, or have any deals you would like to share or contribute, "Like" my page specifically designed on EVERYTHING samples and deals! Help me spread the word, won't you?
Click the link: Samples/ Reviews & Everything in Between!

Also, if you read this the entire way down, I hope you noticed that I tried to incorporate the links where you can receive the forms to fill out to receive your free samples on the products I mentioned here, and if I convinced you with my, author-ish way of writing, I hope you purchase these products and remember to look around for coupons! Also, can't wait for my reviews? Upon liking my page, you will see many other samples being given out, so go "Like" the page now!
Hope you enjoyed this post and hope you come back to view more soon!
-Yoshi

No comments:

Post a Comment