Tuesday, May 22, 2012

.Atkins Meal Bars.

     Hello every one. I know, I haven't written and it doesn't feel right not writing either. I love writing about the samples and all, I just... I must admit I have been procrastinating a little bit on writing. I have been getting samples and I'm spacing them out in post space so I know I have things to write just in case the mailing of the samples get slow like they sometimes do. Any who, time to write, write, write!
     The first thing I would like to write about is the Atkins Quick Start Kit which you could also get for free if you visit their website and sign up to it. I don't remember how I stumbled upon it; I just remember signing up and ordering my kit. By the way, I like it. I haven't tried the meal bars yet, but I did gaze through the kit and it is helpful, if you want to lose weight, which I should get to, but am procrastinating as well. Any who, here are some pictures so you can get an idea of what the kit comes with and how it looks like:













      Here we have:

  • Atkins Carb Counter and Acceptable Foods List
  • Atkins Quick Start Guide
  • Atkins Lunch, Snack and Meal Bar



 The Carb Counter has a list of foods and/ or ingredients such as fruits and vegetables, as well as snacks and how many carbs each contains.

The Quick Start Guide contains the "Plan" for your weight loss, reassuring you that if you follow the guidelines, you will lose up to 15 pounds in the first two weeks. It seems this works by keeping track of your carb intake, as well as following a meal plan for those weeks. The steps to continue weight loss are as follows:
  1. Phase 1: Induction. A two week period that jump starts weight loss. 
  2. Phase 2: Ongoing Weight Loss (OWL). "Add more foods to your diet as you keep loosing weight.
  3. Phase 3: Pre- Maintenance. At this point, you're almost at your ideal goal weight. You'll begin a way of eating that enables you to maintain the new healthy weight, for good.
  4. Phase 4: Lifetime Maintenance. "Now it's time to prove that you can 

keep doing it." Basically, you'll be able to eat the way you have in pre- maintenance to maintain your weight during your lifetime.

     The meal bars are next. You get three.

  1.  Snack/ Light Meal: Caramel Chocolate Peanut Nougat Bar
  2. Endulge: Caramel Nut Chew Bar
  3. Advantage bar: Chocolate Peanut Butter Bar




     I might give this a chance and so you guys can see, I might keep a record of it here on my blog. I just don't know when I'll start; maybe even tomorrow, I don't know, but it does sound like a good idea. And plus, I could benefit from it.
     Any who, I think I'm going to keep this blog post short so I don't bore you and will post another one with much more samples in the next few days, so stay tuned. Remember to follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Blogger, and Networked Blogs and spread the word!

Facebook link: Samples/ Reviews & Everything in Between
Twitter: @Yoshilyn71
Blogger: Endless Thoughts (where my blog is from)
Networked Blogs: Samples/ Reviews & Everything in Between

     Thank you guys for the support!


No comments:

Post a Comment