Sunday, May 13, 2012

.CoverGirl LashBlast, Maybelline MasterDrama, Versace Yellow Diamond, Simple Facial Wipes.

Okay, this is not necessarily a "freebies" post because you have to buy these products, but if you're skeptical towards the ones that I am going to review, I hope my post will help you decide or change your mind about buying these.
     I don't know if you can see the picture clearly, but here are the products I wanted to review, mainly make up, because I find them to be phenomenal!

  1. Covergirl LashBlast Volume Waterproof mascara
  2. Maybelline MasterDrama by Eye Studio
  3. Versace Yellow Diamond perfume
  4. Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes
     Okay, so the first product is mascara. You might know it if you watch a whole bunch of TV and watch the commercials all promoted by Sofia Vergara or Ellen DeGeneres. It's Covergirl's Last Blast Volume (waterproof) mascara. I love it. Like I've said before, this is just another product that gets a lot of mixed reviews. Luckily for the company though, I LOVE this stuff. I honestly don't mind the big brush and while applying it, I do not find that the product leaves too much on my lashes even on the first coating. I love the consistency of the mascara because other drugstore brands that my mom and I have bought are too watery and thin and bring down the lashes after we curled them. They would also clump our eyelashes together; not good and so we stopped buying.
     Over the years, and ever since I started doing my make up as an earlier teen, both my mom and I have usually used Apple Mascara. This mascara is a Mexican mascara you can usually get for about $3 at almost any market. We love it because the brush is the right size, does not clump, darkens and coats the lashes really well, and it does not run and leave your eyes looking raccoon- like.
.I usually use the 4th pink one. My mom, the green 2nd to last because it does not make her lashes fall out.
     One day we were at CVS yet again and I had heard a whole lot of rave about LashBlast and it didn't have a long time it had come out, so I wanted to get it. And so we did. I got home, opened the package, cleaned my eyes, curled and applied for the first time. I... was... happy! Happy! Why? Because we had finally tried a drugstore mascara that did not bring down the lashes, lasted all day, did not clump and coated extremely well. To be honest, we had actually already tried a previous mascara by CoverGirl as well named VolumeExact and was waterproof as well. At first it was liquid like, but after opening it did harden up a bit was not to the point where we couldn't use. It was great because it also plumped the lashes and the brush was the perfect size, but then we couldn't buy it anymore, resorting back to Apple.
     The second product is eyeliner. I have been asking around, wondering what eyeliners my friends recommended and I got a few. When I went to CVS though, I did not remember which they had told me, and I was looking around, trying to remember which they had told us about. I knew one of them had told me about Maybelline so I went there and read the description for some eyeliners. I ended up choosing MasterDrama because it tempted me and I wanted to accept a challenge of all day wear, lasting 16 hours, and it being good for sensitive eyes, which my mom has.
     I tried it on yet again, once I got back home after the purchase. I loved the smoothness and easiness of the way it glided over the lid, without having to reapply to ensure the darkness of the eyeliner. Once applied, it was set and done and so... it really did last. It even lasted throughout my sleep. Yup. (Sometimes I forget to get rid of my make up, which is bad in the long run and which you should avoid!) But I kept waking up for it to still be on my lid! It did not smudge either which was great and did last the whole night and day.
     Combined together, this is what my eyes look like:
.Sorry about the image quality.
     The eyeliner is really dark and so far, has not smudged at all and it won't for another good while. The mascara placed well enough on my eyelashes, making them exceed the point where the eyeliner is and, I don't know if you can, but you can see my lashes almost hit the upper lid, not where the eyeliner is, but below the eyebrows are. Every time I look up, my lashes hit that spot and I can feel them, and they are not clumped together or separate. They are even.
.My lashes to the point where they are touching my lid.
     Now, these two items are in my beauty bag, and so are the last two. The perfume adds the best scent. It is light, easy on the nose and smells of flowers, but like I said, is not too strong. It smells a bit lemony as well, making it one of the best perfumes I've used. I keep it in my bag for an instant spray on the go, like when I can't smell the perfume I was previously wearing any longer. I highly recommend for you to acquire this perfume, specially if you want something light for the summer. It's the perfect fragrance that I am sure you will love.
     Obviously we need to remove our make up, and for that, also in my beauty bag, is the Simple cleansing facial wipes. They are smooth on your face and do not irritate the skin. They are also not oily and get every single little piece of make up off. It leaves your face feeling fresh. I will definitely keep buying these because I love the way they make my skin feel.

So, there you go. Maybe I took too long talking about just 2 products, but as long as I mentioned all of them, I thought I would let you guys know about them because they are worth the purchase, review and use. Hope you guys enjoyed this post, even though there were no new sample reviews.
     And speaking about samples, I haven't received any new ones, so yet again, I am obligated to round the newest ones up to be able to right a good review. Stay tuned for more and if you have any questions, you can comment on the posts, email me: interpretation02@gmail.com, or/ and "Like" my Facebook page only for freebies at Samples/ Reviews & Everything in Between! Thanks for the support guys!
-Yoshi

No comments:

Post a Comment