Friday, May 4, 2012

.Emergen-C, Versace Yellow Diamond, and Poise.

     Hello guys. The samples department has been a bit faster these 2 weeks, which is surprising, but really great for me because I get to tell you guys about the latest samples and give you more offers here, on my Facebook page. But if you're reading this on the quickness, then here you go.
     As you can see, the words Emergen-C are written on what to me seems like a wallet. It was actually quite a nice little package. I'm a sucker for "cute" things, I mean, I am a girl! Either way, I had heard about Emergen-C before, about how it was obviously packed with Vitamin C and  how it was supposed to fill you with a bunch of energy, somehow naturally. I haven't really tried it, but am looking forward to, specially because I've been feeling nasty. That sounds weird, but what I mean is that I don't feel as energized as I used to and am hoping I could feel like that again. And what better way than to try the samples, right?
     So, as far as samples go, I got 2! One is the orange one which is of "Super Orange" flavor. It's got "nutrients, vitamins, antioxidants and electrolytes and enhances your energy."
The blue packet is the Emergen-C Immune+ system support with Vitamin D. It's of "Blueberry Acai" flavor.
These two sure do sound good though. And they are supposed to help our body and immune system? Sign me up! By the way, they are STILL giving out free samples!!! I didn't know until I was visiting their website a couple of hours back. Click here for your free samples!
     I know you can't really tell, and I am sorry about the quality of the picture, but that to the right is the Versace Yellow Diamond perfume sample I received in the mail. THIS is how ALL perfume samples should be, not like the other perfume samples I first reviewed when beginning to write my blog. I don't know if you read my last blog about the Target beauty sample, but in that now I have all my make up and this little Versace perfume is in it as well. It smells really good. It is a little perfume spray, if you will and in my opinion, it seems like they really want people to buy their product if they're sending samples in little sprays! They sure convinced me!
     Okay, honestly, I didn't know what these were until I received the samples these are for Poise pads, but not for what you think, unless you already knew what Poise pads were. These type of pads are for women who suffer from "light bladder leakage." You know, how sometimes someone you know might tell you that when they laugh or feel like they have to go, but can't and have to hold it, there's a bit of a leakage problem coming from their bladder? Yeah, for that problem. I honestly did not know because if you click on the link above that reads "Poise," you will see how they ask, "What absorbency do you currently use?" and well, I didn't pay attention to the "LbL" tab above and just filled out the form. But it's okay. Maybe someone who needs it might need it and I'd be able to give them these, no?
Emergen-C
     There you go; the three latest samples that I received.

  • Emergen- C
  • Versace Yellow Diamond and
  • Poise pads

Versace Yellow Diamond

Poise pads
If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to reach me at:
https://www.facebook.com/samplesndreviews

I hope you guys liked this entry. Remember, as far as I know, the Emergen- C and Poise samples are still being given out and you can find the forms on the links pasted in the writings above, so enjoy! As far the Versace perfume, no more samples are being given out. Sad, but there are more samples in the world, just like there are more fish in the sea, remember?

No comments:

Post a Comment