Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Target Beauty Bag: the 2nd best thing I've gotten!

I received the 2nd best thing in the mail a couple of days ago. 2nd because the first best thing I ever got, specially from the samples department, was the P&G BrandSaver pack I received, where I got one of the best shampoos ever! I also liked it because I thought it was well sorted. A few days ago though, I received a box that looked like this:                          
                                                                              " Beauty for every body."

And those surrounding those words are little Target signs every where, all over the box. I was trying to remember what I had ordered from Target and it didn't hit me until I opened the box. Then, it was when I found this:




That, to the right, is a Target beauty bag they were giving out as free samples! I never knew what they were actually giving out and what the bags contained, but I was really happy when I opened it. For one, I LOVE the bag. (I needed a much smaller cosmetics bag and this one was free and looks of good quality...) Second, it was filled with goodies!
So, upon opening it, I found these:

                  •  The first little bottle is for Neutrogena Visibly Bright. This product is a daily wash that is supposed to "transform dull, tired skin to visibly bright and   refreshed." It is a 0.5 fl. oz. bottle. 
                  • The second bottle is Nivea Extended Moisture Hand Creme. It is a 1.5 fl. oz. bottle. It really does leave your hands feeling soft.
                  • The third and last bottle that is shown is a sample of Pantene;s Color Preserve- Volume Shampoo. I love Pantene. (I think I've already said it a lot of times and how I fell in love with their Aqua Light Shampoo.) Like I mentioned in my previous post, I don't die my hair, but my mom does, so maybe she'll like it. 
The item that was taking much of the space was the
packet to the right. These are Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes. It is a little packet that comes with an 8 count of wipes. I actually used one of these and it really removed all of my make up without making it hard for me or having me to keep scraping at my face for my water proof mascara to be removed. It was gentle and seemed to not have done harm to my skin. I also went to CVS and noticed that these wipes and the Refreshing Facial Wash Gel are sold for $2.99 each. But I didn't have to pay for both of them; I received both of them for free! 
(The wipes I actually kept in my Target bag, now my cosmetic bag, along with the Nivea hand lotion, a hand sanitizer bottle, my eye curler, mascara, eye liner, compact mirror and small comb.)
     This is actually the last sample that was given away in the beauty bag. It is a L'Oreal Magic Lumi Primer. I don't really use foundation, or anything on my skin. The only real make up I use is eyeliner and mascara. Honestly, I don't even know much about this product, so I have to do much more research. 
   And last but not least, the last thing that came along with all these samples. The little picture shown is actually a coupons booklet. And, in the first page, $2 off my favorite mascara! Of course I will use!


     I hope you guys enjoyed this post. I didn't write of anymore products because I didn't want it to get too lengthy, and it helps to be able to write more on my next blog! If you guys have any questions, feel free to ask! And please, please, remember to continue the support by telling your friends and liking my Facebook page! Link below:

No comments:

Post a Comment