Wednesday, May 16, 2012

.New Post coming soon.

     Hello there fellow readers. I have been receiving some samples lately, but haven't really had the time to write a new post. As I am reading this, I still have to finish a paper for school that is due tomorrow, but with all these freebie searching and other things going on, it's been a bit difficult, specially when not being able to concentrate. Any who, I was just letting you guys know that soon there will be a new post on freebies I have been receiving! I hope you guys stay tuned and that you guys tell others about this. Also, please, don't forget to "Like" my page on Facebook! Under is the link!
Samples/ Reviews & Everything in Between
     Sometimes when I see how many times my latest post has been read, I am astounded by the numbers, but wonder where all you guys are on Facebook? I want you guys to get the latest samples! Even if you like another samples page, I have noticed some don't have what others do. That and I like to post on Facebook because it's a bit more simple for me and quick. But what about you guys? What do you guys think? Do you want this to be on Twitter too? Any other media? It's okay to interact with me and to ask things; I don't bite! That and I am really interested in what you guys think and what you have to say! So let your voices be heard!
     Another thing, I am going to be posting recipes on my Facebook page, maybe one or two every week, so you guys can get inspired and try to cook or just to cook something new for you, your love, your friends or your family! There are other websites you guys can be members of and get really great rewards. I will try to keep you guys more posted.
     Thank you for your patience and for the support! I hope you guys are able to get the most and best samples the web has to offer and isn't that just great? That we have the technology and that there are companies willing to let us get freebies and who listen to their audience? I think so, and that's what I am trying for you guys to see. For you guys to judge what you do and don't like, let your voice be heard and get something out of it.
     Hope you guys have a great day and rest of the week. Stay tuned for the latest post and remember, spread the word!


No comments:

Post a Comment