Sunday, May 6, 2012

Miracle Whip, MiO, and EveryDay with Rachel Ray...

     Hello everyone, how is the samples department going? I'm sorry if they aren't getting to your doorstep fast enough; I completely know the disappointing feeling. I wish I could get them faster to your door, but I have no control, although I really wish I did. Any who, one of the reasons why I was saying this was because I had a friend ask me how long it takes for samples to get to your address and like all of us, he wanted them to get there faster, but either way, he is still going to order some. Yay! Another member of the free samples club.
     I know you guys don't really need to know what I'm doing, but I will still share. I'm sitting down on my bed in my room while my boyfriend is playing Operation Raccoon City right next to me. Oh well, at least I have something to do while he's distracted a bit.
Now, to the real samples of the night.
     I got 2 sample packets for Miracle Whip. I believe the offer is still being given out if you click the link where it says "Miracle Whip." I think I received my free sample from there and if you notice, you could also send your friends free samples! I... honestly prefer Miracle Whip in salads, specially potato salad. I use a bit of "original" mayonnaise, a spoon of Miracle Whip, some mustard and a bit of salt and pepper. I don't know, that is just me. Speaking about potato salad, now I want some. Maybe at the park, with some sandwiches and iced tea or lemonade! Mmmmm. Now I am more hungry than I already was! Waaaaaaah! Oh well, maybe a sandwich will await me once I am done writing this blog, you know, as a reward?
     And speaking about things or more like, drinks that can go along with your sandwich and other meals and also in the lemonade- sorts of department, why don't we pair all that up with some MiO Liquid Water Enhancer? Just like, this one!

Yup! I got my sample in the mail not so long ago and as you can tell, I hope, I was really, really happy! Why? LOOK at the thing! It's an actual product sized bottle! How much more freaking amazing is that?!
That and I'm sorry, but I had to try it right away. My mom doesn't like it just because she says it's just paint! And well, even though I do agree, I have to say that I did like it, but that for me, it leaves me wanting more, or even more thirsty. Is that a good thing? I love the flavor: Blueberry Lemonade; it's sweet, and you don't have to put too much in it. (My boyfriend got the Lemonade flavor. That one is a bit more acidic, but it's sweet at the same time, but that one you do have to put enough to make it more sweet. We both liked it, but I'd much more prefer to get other flavors to try.)
     The second biggest surprise that I got was the "EveryDay with Rachel Ray" magazine. I... "grew up" watching Rachel Ray's 30- Minute Meals. (I say "grew up" because she's not old, and I was already a teen obviously, but her show was really fun and you learned shortcuts to meals that would only take, about 30 minutes.) I had gotten home late from being out of the house and when I did come home, I noticed the magazine last out the pile of free stuff, but I was sooooo excited.
     The magazine is PACKED with recipes, many of which I've always wanted to try. Specially now that we're in summer and that it's time to get the grill out which I absolutely love to use. That, and even though you have the recipes, you can change some of the ingredients for cheaper ones or just to mess around with the taste. It'd be nice and smart if this magazine, or any other food magazines came with coupons. (Just saying!) But I can't complain; I got this one for free! I actually think I got a whole year free. I just hope I don't get a surprise bill at the end and them make me subscribe to the second year! I'm broke! I never even get magazines for the same reason that they are pricey, but this one is worth it!
     So there you go; all the samples I received! Hope you guys liked this post and thanks once again for reading! Any questions, comments, or if you would like to receive your dose of freebies, head over to Facebook and like my page, specially designed just for you, updated daily with new freebies and hopefully you can reap the rewards at no cost!
Samples/ Reviews & Everything in Between

2 comments:

  1. Hey Yoshi I want a Rachel Ray Recipe book how do I get one? The reason is that next year I'm living in an apartment for college and I will have to cook for myself so I want to learn some new recipes besides from the ones that my mom taught me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately the offer is not available anymore! Whaaaa! But, if you do follow my Facebook page, I will post recipes from the magazine! Maybe I can start with pizza crust?

    ReplyDelete