Friday, June 1, 2012

.Follow my blog, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Networked Blogs!.

     Hello everyone, what weather we have here in L.A... Well actually, it's nothing compared to the weather we are having here at my house. "What? Your house you say?" Yes, mi casa! I go outside and the weather is really nice. We have a breeze and it's not hot nor cold; it's PERFECT! But come inside my house and my living room feels as if it's a clothes drier turned on, which is not cool... It doesn't help that my brother is in his room and has his door closed. His room, when left open as well as the room's window, let's in the best air ever. But he's sleeping and fighting what seems to be a cold. Must be because of his job. Any who, hope you guys have been having a great life. I apologize for not updating this blog as much as I used to. Honestly, and I'm sorry I'm saying it like this, but I wanted to take a break. That and for some reason I was not in the mood for writing. Maybe I was having fun with my life and was like, "If I blog at this moment... I'm not gonna feel right." So I procrastinated. Yup, I do so too. Do I feel guilty? Hell yes! Mainly because I feel like I'm letting you guys down, not giving you stuff to read, but at the same time, who still likes to read?
      Just a quick reminder, "Like" my Facebook page having to do everything with freebies at:
Samples/ Reviews & Everything in Between
     You can also follow me on Twitter, although I don't post much or constantly as I do on Facebook at:
@Yoshilyn71
     I use Networked Blogs to be able to post this blog on to Facebook/ Twitter and you could also follow:
Samples/ Reviews & Everything in Between
     And in other news... I'm almost always on Tumblr, while my boyfriend's over and he's playing PS3, so last time I was on it, I stumbled upon a blog on Tumblr that was posting things about freebies so I was like, "Why don't I expand?" It's still on the works. I still have to upload my previous blogs, and other features, but it would mean a lot if you had a Tumblr and added moi. Here's the link:
EndlessFreebies4you

     I cannot keep writing on this post for now, but I will post a different one right after this one in a few hours, just to keep you guys posted. Thanks for the patience!


No comments:

Post a Comment