Thursday, June 28, 2012

.New Samples! Seattle's Best Coffee, Gevalia, International Delight, Metamucil, Lactaid Fast Act, Quaker Oatmeal Squares, Crystal Light Appletini.

It's been such a long time. I don't know why I stopped writing. I love writing. I think one of the reasons was because I didn't know much to say about a sample. When I get my samples, I save them. I don't like to use them right away unless I know I have to. I mean, that's why I keep them safe just in case. I currently ran out of space to keep my samples in my little box that looks like this:
On the left is the box with all the sample and to the right is where I keep my magazines. Unfortunately, I have run out of room, so I had to separate the contents of the box, separating them from beauty/ detergents on one box, and food stuff to another. I don't currently have a picture of how the other box looks, but now I'm running out of places to place everything and not have it cram up the living room because my mom hates having random things in the living room. But it's not my fault; the living room is practically my living room because my brother sleeps in what is decorated and is said to be "my" room.
.International Delight Iced Coffee coupons.

     So, what samples do I have for you guys? These!
.Seattle's Best Coffee for coffeemaker. 


.Gevalia coffee for coffeemaker. Make 4 servings.

.Metamucil. A new pack.

.Lactaid Fast Act tablets.
.Crystal Light Appletini flavor mix. Pretty big. 



.Quaker Oatmeal Squares. Delish!!!. 
 
     All the coffee shown on this post I still have. I still even have the Nescafe Taster's Choice coffee that I received way back when. Unfortunately I haven't been able to try any of the coffee's, except Taster's Choice, yet. 
     The second Metamucil pack that I got I honestly do not remember how I got. All I know is that I was super surprised when I got it in the mail because I thought I could only get one. I didn't mind it at all though. Extra is better, specially when given for free.
     The Lactaid Fast Act tablets I received in the mail. They are supposed to be taken before ingesting any dairy products or during their intake if you are lactose intolerant. Think of it as a take with you pill in case you can't get specialized milk like Lactaid. I am not lactose intolerant, so I would not know if they really work. A friend told me they didn't work for her, but get the free sample and see for yourselves.
     Oh gosh, the Quaker Oatmeal Squares were so DELICIOUS! They are not fiber-y like other cereals like  Mini Wheats, you know, that are stringy and hard. These were sweet, but had the PERFECT amount. Easy bites. They were superb. My mom could not wait to try them because when they arrived, we were craving something sweet. Talk about perfect timing. 
     The Crystal light Appletini I have not tried either, but the size seems to be for about a quart of water. I'll probably give it a try soon with some ice because it's already getting hot again. (Boooo! Bring back the cold weather!)

No comments:

Post a Comment