Wednesday, June 6, 2012

.A Sample that I Really Recommend.

If there is a sample that I highly recommend, it's cloSYS mouthwash.
I got the cloSYS mouthwash sample so long ago and I highly recommend it. I only have one thing I’m kind of iffy about, but if you have sensitive teeth and cannot stand the strong taste of other mouth washes, this is for you! It has no taste and does not burn your teeth or mouth. That’s what I love about it and my mother also did, because she’s the one with the sensitive teeth. The only thing I don’t like about it though is that I cannot feel if it did do something or not. I guess I’m so used to the burn of other mouth washes that not feeling anything felt like something was completely wrong, but there’s nothing wrong with it. Like I said, if you’re looking for something for your sensitive teeth, this is the product for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment