Tuesday, June 26, 2012

.My Apologies to All.

I don't know what is going on with me. Lately I have not written anything on this blog. I don't know how long it's been anymore, but it feels like forever. It's not because I don't have any samples to write about, I have a lot. I just having been in the mood I guess. I have not really been able to sit down and be like, "Well, let's get to this," like I used to. I blame Tumblr. That's really the only website I have been on lately. And not that it bothers me or that I really do blame  her, but also my mom. She learned how to use the computer not so long ago and she's always on it going from website to website. I don't know how she goes from Facebook to other beauty websites, and when asked, neither does she. hehehe I still love her though. It's a good thing when she's on the computer because that way, I'm not on it the whole day like I usually am, but it is not fair for you guys either; that is true. I will try my hardest to post a new post as soon as possible. I sincerely apologize, even though I'm sure you guys are tired of me doing so because that is all I have done lately. Any who, I've already told you guys that you can share your pictures of samples you have on my pages:

Tumblr- Endless Freebies!

Facebook- Samples/ Reviews & Everything in Between

Endless Freebies 4 You!

Feel free to submit anything. Any new freebies to tell others about. Any sweepstakes. Any pictures of your samples. Any tips.

And last but not least, here's a shout out to my latest Tumblr followers:
  • mmkayjane
  • awheyedey
  • mamaolympias
  • sara-suture
  • hopeitrainsglitterinhell
  • angelicawilson18
  • ashpash1818
  • magicmalkin
  • the h-u-n-g-e-r-games74
  • livstanger
  • amandamandoandbaby
  • bludgeonings
Thank you guys so much for the support and I also apologize for lack of updating.

No comments:

Post a Comment